Sunday 24 December 2017

Joy ... to the world


Well I have gone for an elegant simple understated look for this Christmas card, makes a change & I am really pleased with the result, a pleasure to make too.

I have used the 'Softly Falling' embossing folder from Stampin Up.  Several different snowflake dies, the 'Joy' die is also from Stampin Up and part of the 'Wonderful Wreath Framelit dies (135851) and was cut from Crafters Companion Glitter luxury card along with the Mirror Luxury card.
A couple of vellum snowflakes & a few of acetate snowflakes cut on my Silhouette as they
didn't cut very well on my Big Shot.  Not forgetting some hand stitching, well it wouldn't be me would it.  Gems & sequins to finish.

3 comments:

Rene said...

I LOVE this card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Elena said...

Happy Christmas! Amazing card! I love it! Thank you for taking part in Noor Design U.K. December Challenge! Elena DT

Anna said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this time! Anna Dt